Convenient ER Scheduling
for Patients and Families
Welcome to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, California, where we prioritize your health and well-being above all else. Understanding the challenges that can arise in medical situations, we’re introducing GetCareNow, our cutting-edge online emergency department reservation tool designed to elevate your healthcare experience.
Experience convenience and peace of mind with GetCareNow. Whether you’re at home or on the move, you can reserve your spot in our emergency room, avoiding crowded waiting areas and unnecessary delays. This innovative tool empowers you to plan ahead and receive the care you need without the stress and uncertainty typically associated with traditional emergency room visits.
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1.
Select an Arrival Time
While GetCareNow reserves your spot in the Emergency Room, it does not guarantee you will be seen at the exact time due to varying urgency of medical needs and patient volumes.
easy to use
Wait at home for your
scheduled arrival time
Helps us to better serve
Why Choose GetCareNow?
- Same Day Arrival Time: No more waiting in busy ER waiting area. Select your emergency room visit arrival time at a time convenient for you.
- Less Waiting, More Healing: We value your time. With GetCareNow, experience reduced wait times and get the care you deserve quicker.
- For Caregivers: Streamline your patient’s visit. Plan their ER trips easily, ensuring they get prompt attention.
Our Commitment to YOU
- Dedicated to the Local Community: As a pillar in the community for decades, we’re dedicated to enhancing healthcare access for everyone.
- Quality Care Every Time: Our trained professionals are ever-ready. Whether it’s an emergency or a regular check-up, count on us for unparalleled care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We listen, understand, and prioritize your health needs. With GetCareNow, we’ve taken another step to make healthcare more responsive and hassle-free.
News & Articles
In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, health often takes a backseat to our many responsibilities. GetCareNow is an up-to-the minute service that puts time back in your control. Let's take a look at how families, busy professionals, and seniors are seamlessly...
The healthcare team at St. Francis Medical Center is committed to promoting healthy hearts and preventing heart disease in our community. According to the American Heart Association 2023 Update, “Cardiovascular disease remains as the leading cause of death in the United States and accounted for 928,741 deaths in the year 2020.”
St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, announced today that it ranks among the top three in California for prostate surgery, according to new research released by Healthgrades