My Chart – Patient Portal
Welcome to your personal medical record, MyChart by Prime Healthcare.
We are excited to announce that Prime Healthcare offers you access to your medical record through a patient portal. MyChart by Prime Healthcare is a new tool that allows patients the ability to easily access parts of their medical record through a secure and confidential online connection.
Some of the features of the all new MyChart by Prime Healthcare:
- Review your health summary
- Receive lab results online
- Pay bills online and view your account summary
- View MyChart accounts from other facilities and store all of your health information in one location
How do I sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
There are a few ways you can sign up for MyChart.
- The next time you visit the hospital, a member of the hospital staff can issue you an activation code for your personal MyChart account
- Log on to MyChart, click sign up now and request an activation code. (Please note that online requests can take up to a week to process)
- Activation codes can be requested by contacting the MyChart Helpdesk at 844-237-7463 or email@example.com.
Who can sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
Any patient over the age of 18 can sign up for their own MyChart account. A parent or guardian can request Proxy access for a child. Proxy Access request can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, current MyChart users can download the MyChart mobile app at no cost. The app is available on iPhone and Android devices.