Health Benefits Resource Center
Where Family Comes First
The Health Benefits Resource Center (HBRC) is a one-stop information, enrollment assistance and referral service center that links families to valuable health benefits, social services and community programs. All services provided by the HBRC are free to the community. Our bilingual HBRC staff is happy to assist you every step of the way to ensure that you receive the essential resources available to you and your family.
Programs and services available
- Application assistance for all health plans under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and CalFresh Nutritional Program
- Specialized Senior Citizen Services for Medicare and other Social Security benefits assistance selecting and changing a physician
- Hospital financial assistance program
- Registration for hospital classes and events
- Community resources referrals
If we qualify, what type of health insurance is available for my family?
- Private Health Plans Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Medi-Cal Access Program (M-CAP)
- Local County Health Programs
How does the patient protection and affordable care act affect my family’s health plan options?
Call us today to learn more about the fundamentals of the healthcare reform. As a certified enrollment center, we are equipped to assist you so you can make well informed choices about affordable coverage options available to you and your family.
We are here to help
If you would like assistance with applying for health coverage as well as referrals to social service and community programs, complete our fillable Application Screening Form. Save it and send it to us. Email your completed form to email@example.com. The information will help us to determine the programs for which you are eligible. One of our Health Benefits Enrollment Specialists will follow up with you within 7 days. If you have questions or need assistance with filling out the form, please contact us at (310) 900-7444.